– Master class lecture and presentation performance, Beijing Contemporary Music Academy, Beijing, China November 2009
– Pedagogic intervention, Marciac Jazz Music School, Marciac, France 2009
– Professor of Jazz Music Composition and Arrangment, Beijing Contemporary Music Academy, Beijing, China, 2004 -2009
– Professor of music for Jazz Ensembles, Beijing Midi Music School, Beijing, China 2003
– Professor of Jazz piano technique and improvised music for Jazz Ensembles, Beijing Contemporary Music Institute, 2000 – 2002
– Master Class Presentation Performance with American Jazz Master Artist Hal Singer (saxophone), Hong Kong Conservatory (HKAPA), Hong Kong, 1999
– Educator of Jazz Piano, Jazz Theory and Rhythm, 1987- current (Paris, Taipei, Hong Kong, Beijing, Barcelona, Toulouse)
– Intervention and lecture about Jazz History, Mechanisms of improvisation and existing links between graphic and musical creations for children/teenagers/adults at Alban Minville Cultural Center (Toulouse) in February 2015.
– Educator of Jazz Improvisation and jazz combos to the CNES (National Center for Spatial Studies (Tou)louse) from September 2015.